Sunday, April 14, 2013

Soft toys talking 11

(Note: This is related to Soft toys talking 10. If you skipped to this, you'll be clueless of what's happening.)
Younger sister penguin: *Taps on a game app called 'Risk'* Hey guys, wanna play 'Risk'?
All the soft toys in the house except Elder sister penguin: Yes!
Younger sister penguin: Great! *Taps on Multiplayer, then pass and play* Soft toys, which colour would you like?
Duckie: Yellow!
Harmony Bear: Purple!
Tubbie: Green!
Smarty: Orange!
Younger sister penguin: *Does everything the soft toys want and chooses her player as red. Then presses the 'Play Now' button* Yay! I'm the first to start! *Adds troops to the place where there are 8 people. Then, attacks the green army with 11 troops.* Yes, I won!
Tubbie: No!!!! :(
Younger sister penguin: *Transfers 10 troops to that place.* Yipee! I 'controlled' South America!
Tubbie: Geez, if only I had more troops there.
Younger sister penguin: *Transfers 9 troops from the land she just conquered to the other part.*
Tubbie: My turn! *Adds 3 troops to the part with 8 troops.Then, attacks the orange army.*Yay! I won!
Smarty: Darn it! *Face palms*
Tubbie: *Transfers 10 troops to the land he just conquered. Then, he transfer 9 troops to another part.*
Harmony Bear: Mine! *Adds 3 troops to a part with 5 troops. Then, attacks the red army which has only 2 troops.* Yay! I won!
Younger sister penguin: Gahhhhhh!!!!!
Harmony Bear: *Attacks the orange army* Yay! I won again!
Smarty: (Thinking) Darn, why am I so unlucky?(Now speaking) Yay! My turn! Finally! *Adds 3 troops to the part where he has 7 troops. Then, attacks the red army.* Yay! I won! *Transfers 8 troops to the newly conquered part.*
Duckie: Finally! It's my turn! *Attacks the purple army* Yes! I won!
Harmony Bear: Surprisingly nobody attacked Duckie. Lol.
Duckie: *Transfers 5 troops to the other parts to protect it from being conquered.*
*After one round...*
Younger sister penguin: Back to me again! *Surrounds the 4 troops purple army.*
Harmony Bear: *Sigh*
Tubbie: *Adds 5 troops to his 11 troops army, then attacks the yellow army* Yes, I won!
Harmony Bear: My turn! *Adds 3 troops to a part with 3 troops. Then, attacks the red army.* I won! (Thinking) If only I could transfer some troops to that 5 troops part.
Smarty: *Adds 6 troops to a 9 troops part.Then, attacks the red army* Yahoo!!!
Younger sister penguin: Did you say 'Yahoo!', the email thingy?
Smarty: No, I said "Yahoo!" as in "Yay!"
Younger sister penguin: Don't tell me you don't know that's a joke.
Smarty: What? It is?
Younger sister penguin: *Face palms.* Yes.
Smarty: Oh.
*Duckie is the first soft toy to get eliminated.*
Smarty: Yay! I eliminated Duckie!
Duckie: *Embarrassed.*
*Harmony Bear is the second soft toy to get eliminated.*
Smarty: Yipee! Another down!
Harmony Bear: -_-
*Smarty is the third soft toy to get eliminated.*
Smarty: So, after eliminating 2 soft toys, I get eliminated myself?
Younger sister penguin: Yay! I eliminated Smarty!
*Younger sister penguin is the last soft toy to get eliminated.*
Tubbie: Yay! I won the whole game!*Starts singing the chorus of Soft toys' style.* It's the soft toys' style! Soft toys' style! Soft, soft, soft, soft, it's the soft toys' style! Soft toys' style! Soft, soft, soft, soft, it's the soft toys' style! Eh...... we're so cute! Soft, soft, soft, soft, it's the soft toys's style! Eh...... we're so cute! Soft, soft, soft, soft, eh, eh,eh,eh,eh,eh, it's the soft toys's style!
Here are the pictures of the soft toys mentioned in this post.


Younger and Elder sister penguin

Harmony Bear

Duckie

Smarty

Tubbie
Written by Lynn

2 comments:

  1. What is 'Risk'? Btw you haven't talked about your CNY custom paper wallet and plant. You should at least say that your plant has died otherwise people would be waiting for the weekly plant update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to post my CNY paper wallet when I realized I lost it. :( Also, 'Risk' is a game where your main objective is to 'rule the world'. But of course, there will be opponents standing in your way. Will you be able to beat them or get yourself beaten?
      Reply by Lynn

      Delete

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.