Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lego Hero Factory Brain Attack MOC: Stringer XL

Here's my Hero Factory Brain Attack MOC, Stringer XL! Here's a picture of him.



He is back with more upgraded weapons! I have done a brain attack version before and click here to see it.(It was my most popular post!) He has a similar design to my Hero Factory MOC, Bulk XL. As you can see, I used his 1.0 colour scheme because I don't have enough blue parts and I don't wish to tear apart Amos Swordman just to build this guy. Here's the background of why he gotten an XL upgrade.
Background: When fighting the brain creatures and the corrupted creatures in Makuhero City, he nearly got corrupted by them without the visor and hero core locking clamps. As a result, he was quickly sent back to Hero Factory and given an XL upgrade. Along with that, he was given hero core locking clamps to protect him from the brain creatures better. 
Weapon bio: His sound staff is upgraded to match with his XL form and along with that, he also has a shoulder-mounted sonic boom machine gun. This weapon can shoot all types of sounds quickly and each shot produced by this weapon can have the same sound or different.
By the way, the gun also have the same spinning function like the machine gun on Bulk.
That's it for now and I hoped you like this MOC!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.