Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lego ninjago MOC: Fire ninja HQ(headquarters)

Here's my Lego ninjago MOC, the Fire ninja HQ! This is yet another one of my MOC destruction posts, but really, I have disassembled this on 27 August last year, plus some other photos of it during September last year. Here are the pictures.

Place for the dragon of the HQ to sit, vehicles at the side, blacksmith shop and the actual HQ behind the blacksmith shop 

(I forgot what I named this since it is 11 months+ already)

(I forgot what I named this since it is 11 months+ already)

Unmanned jet with drone on its tail

Drone out of its tail

Earth and fire dragon plus an orange ninja siting on it.
(Again, forgot the name of dragon and ninja since this was done 11 months+ ago)
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.