Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Soft toys talking exclusive: Elder brother Smiley's saving money talk to Softcutie kindergarden's students

Elder brother Smiley: Welcome all students of Softcutie kindergarden to my talk of telling you how to save money! Also, we have another guest, which is Elder sister penguin!
*Everybody claps their hands while Elder sister penguin comes and sits on a chair.*
Elder sister penguin: Uh, don't look at me. Just focus on him.
Elder brother Smiley: Okay, so we are going to talk about how to save money!
Elder sister penguin: I thought you had only save eggcorns for winter?
Elder brother Smiley: Duh, who cares?! I'm the mascot for POSBkids! I'm supposed to teach people to save money!
Elder sister penguin: Whatever, just continue.
Elder brother Smiley: So, most kids at your age, has not learnt the value of money, therefore they will always want someone bigger than them to buy things for them. So, I will tell you, how do you save...
Johnathan Explode: Uh, what's going on here?
Elder brother Smiley: Who are you and what are you doing here anyway?
Johnathan Explode: I'm a Hero Factory MOC and I dunno why am I here.
Elder brother Smiley:  Anyway can you go out for the moment please? I need to continue.
*Elder brother Smiley talks for a long time and finally gets to the wants and needs chart.*
Elder brother Smiley: So for the wants and needs chart, you have to sort the things according to it. The things that you need means a must buy. The things that you only want means that you can get them later and save up your money.
Elder sister penguin: Are you done yet?
Elder brother Smiley: Not yet.
*He continues to talk and until the class for the kindergarden ends then he is done.*
Elder brother Smiley: That's the end of my talk, thank you!
*The soft toys clap their hands.*
Elder brother Smiley: Thank you! Thank you!
Here's the pictures of the soft toys and the Hero Factory MOC mentioned in this post.

Younger and Elder sister penguin(I know Younger sister penguin was directly mentioned, but still, she is a student of softcutie kindergarden so she is sort of mentioned I guess)
Johnathan Explode
Elder brother Smiley
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.