Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lego hero factory brain attack review: Surge

Here's a Lego hero factory brain attack review of Surge! I bought him at one of the Lego stores in Singapore. Here's a picture of him.




Figure: His upper body looks small when the jet wings are put down, but that's just my opinion. (9/10)
Colour scheme: I love it! All of the colours seem to match!(10/10)
Pieces: There are a total of 7 new parts in here which are
1. Transparent dark blue armour piece size 3
2.New brain attack helmet for Surge
3.Brain attack greenish yellow visor
4.Blue exo force arm pieces
5. Yellow claw spikes
6.Blue hands(New for me because this is the first Surge set I've ever bought)
7.Pyrox and Furno's flame pieces in lightning colours. (10/10)
Total: 29/30
That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.