Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below MOC: Stormer(movie form)

Here's my Lego Hero Factory Invasion From Below MOC of Stormer in his movie form! Here are 3 pictures of it.

Stormer pointing the gun towards the camera, front view

Back view

Stormer holding a alternative weapon(spear) only in set form
So basically the torso part, both front and back armour were directly ripped off from the Furno MOC I posted yesterday. :P And Stormer being Stormer all of the red armour pieces were replaced by white. :P Also, if you noticed in the second picture of Stormer, yes I did use a 2.0 blue head because I ran out of transparent blue glatorian heads and resulted to using that and why did that spear look so weird, you ask? It was the closest thing I could get to one, and I hardly make my Hero Factory MOCs have spears as their weapons. :P Also like Furno he has those exo-force finger pieces thingy for his knee armour and practically he also has the design for the elbow armour be the same as Furno's because I had insufficient white exo-force finger pieces thingy. That's it for now and I hoped you like this MOC!

Written by Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.