Sunday, June 15, 2014

So that was what the tips were on the pyraminx all along...

Yesterday in the afternoon, I accidentally dropped my QJ pyraminx and discovered something shocking to me: the tips of the pyraminx with the coloured tiles on them literally dropped out and they were basically caps of covering this:


And this was how the piece looked like when not on what it was supposed to 'cover'.
 


I never really thought those 'tips' of the pyraminx actually was on caps and underneath it, there is a screw. I'm not sure what will happen if the screw there was unscrewed, though, but I don't want to find out either because I'm not here for a QJ pyraminx disassembly. LOL :P Oh, and here's one final picture with all of the 'caps' of the 'tips' of the pyraminx taken off.


That's it for now and I hope you find this post interesting! :D

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.