Thursday, September 4, 2014

Angry Birds GO! telepods review: Green Baron and Rapid Rider

Here's my Angry Birds GO! telepods review of the Green Baron and Rapid Rider! Here are 3 pictures of the whole set.





Finally, these telepods came to Singapore! It's been quite some time since Angry Birds GO! was released, and now its telepods is finally selling in Singapore! Personally I really just bought them because I wanted more karts in my game. But now, I think the telepods also looks nice. Actually, they have another function which is you can use them to race in real life, but I don't have the tracks so all I can use them for is to scan them in for the karts. Still, this thing looks quite good I recommend you to get this pack/set!

Written by Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.