Monday, September 1, 2014

Lego Hero Factory MOC: Surge XL

Here is one of my Hero Factory(HF) MOCs that has been disassembled long ago, but now I finally decided to post it on my blog, Surge XL! He was just a MOC that I made for a contest on the Lego gallery last year where I had to choose one of the official heroes to upgrade to XL and I chose to upgrade Surge so here are the pictures of him. Too bad I didn't win the contest, though :(




Yeah, I kinda stole the electric gun for Surge XL from Marcus Surge(my other HF MOC) who was featured in this post. He also has a jet pack on his back which also shoots out electricity to the side for the sake of intimidating his enemies. Anyway, that's it for now and I hope you liked this MOC!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.