Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lego Ninjago Spitta Spinner and Venomari Shrine set review

This is a double review for  LEGO Ninjago 9569 Spitta spinner and LEGO Ninjago Venomari Shrine 9440.  

The first one that I will review is the LEGO Ninjago 9569 Spitta spinner set. I like this whole set. Even the cards.  However, there are some things that I don't like about this set.

1. It has a transparent neon green, yellow spinner. I don't know why they use this colour. I don't like the colour.

2. The "Use Surroundings" card cannot be used for this character because it does not have enough earth SP.

3. It uses transparent purple for the snake crown and weapon. I don't like purple that much. Maybe Lego should change the translucent purple to solid purple.

4. The "Panic Stations" card and "Electric Maelstrom" card cannot be used for this character, because it does not have enough lightning SP.

Overall I'll give this set a rating of 8/10.

Here's a picture of the whole set:



Now onto the review of the LEGO Ninjago Venomari Shrine 9440. I don't like the venomari shrine set!  There are a lot of problems with this set.

1. The colours are mainly transparent neon green yellow which I dislike.

2. The guards of the staff are unnecessary. Lego should have included another snake minifigure as a guard.

3. Not enough detail.

4. The colour scheme seems strange. There's red, yellow and dark blue at the back of the shrine which does not fit the other colours.

5. The snake pieces keep getting stuck on the 1x2 plate.

6. Those bamboo pieces seem to be out of place.

Overall I'll give this set a rating of 3/10.

Here's a picture of the venomari shrine:



Written by Lynn