Monday, June 10, 2013

Interview with Hero Factory MOCs: Nicolas Wolf

Here's another interview with Hero Factory MOCs! Now, it's Nicolas Wolf as said in the last interview!
Elder sister penguin: Hello Wolf! How's life?

Nicolas Wolf: Well, quite simple really since I only go for villain catching missions and that's my best skill!
Elder sister penguin: Oh really? Why?
Nicolas Wolf: Yep. I just prefer catching villains more since there's much more action!
Duckie: What's up guys?
Elder sister penguin: CUT!!!!!!
Harmony Bear: *Stops the camera* (Yes their camera is fixed already.)
Elder sister penguin: Duckie, I'm in the middle of interviewing Nicolas Wolf! Can you step away for awhile? Talk to you later!
Duckie: Alright. *Walks away*
Elder sister penguin: And action! *Harmony Bear starts the camera* What do you usually do in your free time?
Nicolas Wolf: I hang out with Jay Acshooter and Cedric Firelaser. If they are not available, I'll go to the training sphere for simulated battles.
Younger sister penguin: Elder sister, can you play with me?
Elder sister penguin: CUT!!!!!! *Harmony Bear stops the camera* Wait, wait, just one last question and I'll come, alright? Thanks!
Younger sister penguin: Okay! *Stands outside the interviewing room to wait for Elder sister penguin*
Elder sister penguin: And action! *Harmony Bear starts the camera* How many missions have you gone so far?
Nicolas Wolf: I forgot because I never really keep track of the number of missions I go.
Elder sister penguin: Uh... okay? Never mind, you can go now. See you! Cut!
Harmony Bear: *Stops the camera* I hope you enjoyed this interview!
Here are the pictures of the soft toys and Hero Factory MOC(s) mentioned in this post.

Nicolas Wolf

Younger and Elder sister penguin

Duckie

Harmony Bear
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.