Monday, June 3, 2013

Soft toys talking 19

The following soft toys talking happens in Elder sister penguin's house!
1 week after the heatstroke incident...
Elder sister penguin: *Sits on her desk and plays her phone's game until the doorbell rings. Then, she walks to the door and opens it*  Welcome my friends! Come in!
Pineapple: Hello! What happened to Duckie and Harmony Bear? Don't they visit you often?
Smarty: Yeah! Tell us!
Elder sister penguin: I hope you won't get angry with me when I tell you the truth...
Pineapple and Smarty: Why do you say that?
Elder sister penguin: Because... *sigh* I caused them to end up with heatstroke and they are in hospital...
Pineapple and Smarty: Oh...
Smarty: By the way, Tubbie is going to come late because of some family matters. 
Elder sister penguin: Okay. I heard that our owner is going to be featured in another Happy Lamb Dialogue!
Pineapple and Smarty: Yay!
Me: *Hears them talking about that incident* (Thinking) Seriously...? Why are they so happy about it...?
Elder sister penguin: Do you want to play my owner's newest game caled Lego Race?
Pineapple and Smarty: Sure! Let's play!
Elder sister penguin: Which minifigure do you want? The guy that looks like a snake-ninja, the policeman or the guy with a policeman cap, Cole DX's torso and orange legs?
Smarty: I want the policeman minifigure!
Pineapple: I want the snake-ninja!

Elder sister penguin: Looks like I only have one choice which is the random clothing minifig. Oh well... Let's start!
Pineapple: *Rolls the dice first and gets 5. He moves his minifigure and steps on the green brick* Oh man! Stack a brick! *Takes a green 2 x 4 brick and places it vertically*
Smarty: *Rolls the dice and gets 3. He moves his minifigure and steps on an orange brick.* Ha ha! I don't need to do anything!
Elder sister penguin: *Rolls her dice and gets 6. She moves her minifigure and steps on the green brick.* Aw... Same as Pineapple... *Takes a 2 x 4 grey brick and stacks it flat on top on the green brick.*
Pineapple: *Rolls the dice and gets 2. He moves his minifigure and steps on the white brick* Yay!!! I can skip the blue brick's minigame...
Elder sister penguin: And if you skip it, you also skip the chance of move 2 steps forward.
Pineapple: I don't even know what is a micro scale MOC!
Elder sister penguin: Ai ya ya... *Face palms*
Smarty: My turn! *Rolls his dice and gets 4. He moves his minifigure and steps on the blue brick* AHHH!!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MICRO SCALE MOC!!!!
Elder sister penguin: Another one! *Face palms* Try your best, okay? A micro scale MOC is a MOC smaller than the size of a minifigure. Ready? 3, 2, 1, go!
Smarty: Uh... Oh I know! *Tries to build a car, but he thinks it's lousy, and keeps rebuilding until time is up.*
Elder sister penguin: Time's up! You are to move your minifig 2 steps back!
Smarty: Oh no! *Moves his minifigure 2 steps back and is at the same place as Elder sister penguin*
Elder sister penguin: Lol! My turn! *Rolls her dice and gets 6. She moves her minifigure to the next green brick.* Why again the green brick?! *Face palms, then she takes a 2 x 4 yellow brick and stacks it horizontally on top of the grey 2 x 4 brick.* 
Pineapple: My turn! *Rolls his dice and gets 4. He moves his minifigure and steps on the blue brick.* Phew! Luckily I can skip its challenge! :D *Skips the challenge and remains on the blue brick.*
Smarty: So good... :( Anyway, my turn! *Rolls his dice and gets 6. He moves his minifigure and steps on the next green brick.* Green brick??? Oh well... *Puts a 2 x 3 light grey brick on top of the yellow brick but the light grey brick drops down.* AHH!!! I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE START!!!!
Elder sister penguin and Pineapple: HA HA!!!
Elder sister penguin: *Roll her dice and gets 3. She moves her minifigure and steps on the 4th green brick in the board.* Not again... *Takes a 2 x 4 green brick and place it flat on top of the yellow brick.*
Pineapple: *Rolls his dice and gets 2. He moves his minifigure and steps on the blue brick again. Like before, he skips it.*
Smarty: *Rolls his dice and gets 6.  He moves his minifigure and steps on the first green brick. He places the 2 x 3 light grey brick that caused him to go back to the start on top of the green brick that Elder sister penguin placed.*
Elder sister penguin: *Roll her dice and gets 3.She moves her minifigure and steps on the red brick.* AHHHH!!! VOLCANO ERUPTION!!! I HAVE TO SKIP 2 TURNS!
Pineapple and Smarty:  HA HA!!!
After another few minutes...
Elder sister penguin: Yay!!! I won!!! And Smarty went back to the start 2 times! ROFLOL!!!
Pineapple: Aw! I was sooooo close to winning! Anyway, congrats. By the way, how come you seem to win every game you play?
Elder sister penguin: I don't know.
Pineapple: That's weird! :P
Smarty: So bad! I lost again and I went back to the start twice!
Elder sister penguin and Pineapple: HA HA!!!
Tubbie: *Goes into the house* What happened when I was gone?
Smarty: Join us in the next game!
Who will win in the next game? Find out in Soft Toys Talking 20!
Here are the pictures of the soft toys mentioned in this post.


Pineapple

Elder sister penguin

Smarty
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.