Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lego universe MOC: Rocket

Here is another Lego MOC, but this time from the unforgettable MMOG(Massive Multiplayer Online Game) made by Lego, Lego Universe! This time, I made a rocket that is seen at the beginning of the gameplay where you escape one of the places with it! Here's a picture of it.



I also made a minifigure inspired by some of the universe gear and I also used one of my custom torsos(Not fully custom, it had the police uniform printing in the front and made a custom back sticker). As for the rocket... it isn't exactly copied from the universe rocket, just inspired by it(and I don't have the pieces needed to make it like the actual rocket). That's it for now!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.