Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lego Hero Factory MOC tip: Brain attack TV show back armour

Here's my Lego Hero Factory MOC tip about the Brain Attack TV show back armour! If you haven't seen it, I suggest you watch it on youtube. The Brain Attack back armour has those paw pieces placed on top of the brain attack series body armour. Anyway, let's see the end result first!


This hero factory MOC's actual back armour is the feet as armour. I only did this so that some people who may want their Hero Factory hero MOCs to look like the TV show or perhaps would like to modify the actual brain attack heroes with this armour can do so.
Here's the how to video. (Note: The piece with 2 pin holes and an axle hole facing a different direction compared to the 2 pin holes can be substituted by a 3 long beam and the piece that you are really supposed to use is that, but I didn't have it available as of the time of this video, so I used the other piece instead.)





That's it for now and I hoped you like this Hero Factory MOC tip!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.