Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas pictures!





This is just basically a picture of me and the Lego Merlion because I simply thought it looked very accurate to the actual merlion and I think it is a really good Lego sculpture! (PS: if you don't know, this Lego Merlion doesn't spit water out, but the real Merlion sculpture in Singapore does.) Also, I have more pictures of lighting!

If I remember correctly, I was taking a picture of the Singapore cable cars that had lights inside them, which is what all that white light is.

Elder sister penguin and the brightly-lit surroundings!

I actually have another picture, but somehow blogger is unable to let me upload it here properly. :P Anyway, that's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.