Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lego Ninjago Review: Kai's Fire Mech

Here's a Ninjago review of Kai's Fire Mech! I bought it at Gift Greetings today. Here's a picture of it.



Minifigures: They look good and they are quite a lot of new parts for these minifigures! However, I do wish that stone warrior had the adult minifigure legs instead of the shorter ones(Which are supposedly for children minifigs).(9 and a half/10)
Vehicle/mech: An overall good small mech. Even for a small mech, like this, you can actually get a lot of fun with it! (10/10)

Pieces: A tons of new pieces!(Or at least for me.) I finally gotten the pieces that were released for some of the 2.0 sets that I've never gotten!(10/10)
Total: 29 and a half/30
Looks like this beat the last record by half! Well, that's it for now and I hoped you like this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.