Monday, August 26, 2013

Custom Pacman paper wallet

Here's my custom Pacman(Pacman is a computer/IOS game) paper wallet as promised on the update on my custom sky paper wallet! Here are 7 pictures of it.

Front of Pacman paper wallet

Back of Pacman paper wallet

Inside of Pacman paper wallet picture 1


Inside of Pacman paper wallet picture 2

Picture of a monster chasing Pacman in game(The angle I took this picture from makes them seem upside down)

Picture of a Lego brick drawing in one of the card pockets

Close of of the Rubik's cube drawing on the back of a card pocket

I made this last year and this was the first paper wallet I made to be waterproof. I really just used the book plastic wrap on this one. However, on the sky paper wallet, it's actually using packing tape to waterproof it. However, the reason why I don't really used this one now is because the first time I used it, the coins in the 'coin pouch' fell out! That was when I knew it was a failure. Because of my fail attempt at the coin pouch, it rendered another one of my paper wallets useless, which also means I wasted my paper, my tape and my time on it. When I made the sky paper wallet I finally had a solution to this problem. Still, I hope you like the pacman and the monsters I made!

Written by Lynn

2 comments:

  1. They are very beautiful and creative wallets Anne.

    Regards
    Easton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your compliments. They were made by my daughter, Lynn.

      Delete

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.