Friday, October 4, 2013

Lego creator set review: Power Mech

Here's my Lego creator set review, the power mech! I got this as my children's day present and this was bought at Metro yesterday. Here's a picture of it.



Figure: Great figure overall! It look good and has a fair amount of articulation. I couldn't have made the head any better myself(I'm really bad at making heads for my mech MOCs.)! However, there is still some cons.
1. The leg cannot turn in!
2. The leg cannot move inwards!
3. The feet cannot articulate all around.
4. The robot's head cannot look up or down.
(8/10)
Colour scheme: EXACTLY the reason why I bought this set. It's not that I love the colour scheme, it is because I don't have a lot of green Lego bricks and I thought this set can help to increase my green Lego bricks collection(My Lego hero factory pieces is opposite. I have a lot of green Lego pieces for Hero Factory). (10/10)
Pieces: They are great! More transparent plates, new Lego green plates and more! (10/10)
Total: 28/30
By the way, the reason why the robot's right leg's connection to the body has the grey piece instead of the black piece because I connected it wrongly for the right leg. :P That's it for now and I hoped you like this review!
Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.