Friday, May 9, 2014

Dragon City: Game hackers?









Do they look like hackers to you? I mean, like, how on earth can your level be super high, yet stuck on a super low league? Somehow, I think they are hackers, ESPECIALLY WITH THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF FOOD AND GOLD. O_O For the gold not so much since if you have lots of dragons you can get lots of gold BUT THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN HAVE SO MUCH FOOD UNLESS YOU ARE HACKER OR YOU ARE AT A SUPER HIGH LEVEL WHERE YOUR DRAGON MARKET HELPS YOU MAKE LOTS OF FOOD OR YOU HAVE TONS OF GOLD TO MAKE FOOD. I mean, like, who here has millions of food?! O_O So, I suspect that they are hackers, but I'm not going to report them to the makers of Dragon City yet because I am not confirmed whether they are really hackers. But still, look at that ridiculous amount of food! I don't really suspect that level 67 guy much but the other 2 I suspect them more. Anyway that's it for now!

Written by Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated before publishing. You only need to key in your comments once.